About Natalie and Citarelli Realty Group
Real Estate Broker / Owner (15 years experience)
Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale, and Property Management
- I have been doing Real Estate for over 13 years specializing in all areas of Florida…I have a sales team of professionals who are bilingual and can tailor to any other languages if needed and available to show homes as well to work around our clients’ schedule. I stay up to date on whats going on in all areas to give me best ways to market my listings or get the best deal for my buyers with my expertise in negotiating. I have had a passion for Real estate since I was 18, at 21 started investing in homes and renovating houses in marketable areas that were in high demand. I focused a lot on location and learned very quickly how to negotiate deals and save money. I realized I should get licensed in this field so I can share my expertise and experience with others helping them to buy or sell their home…Which I realized I enjoyed more than anything.
- Purchase a Home
- Get someone who knows your area! I can work with you to find the right home, neighborhood amenities you want and help you to negotiate and guide you through the process.
- Sell a Home
- We advertise locally, internationally and have a great marketing campaign we use to put your home on the websites it needs to be. Your home needs strategic advertising, we show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics
- We have stagers that know what needs to be done to show your home’s layout for those who cant visualize like you. I can make a home attractive to its ideal audience – which sells it at top dollar. Making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast. Most importantly placing it at the correct price.